The interviewee wishes to remain anonymous.
I am in many Facebook groups which promote the Chlorine Dioxide (CD) protocol. Not to use it myself but to catch people using it on vulnerable adults and children. These children are usually autistic though we have seen CD touted to cure Down Syndrome, Cystic Fibrosis and Cerebral Palsy.
Parents are being told that parasites are causing their children’s conditions, mainly by a woman named Kerri Rivera who has written a book called Healing The Symptoms Known As Autism. It is advised in the book to use a highly restricted gluten free casein free fruit free diet, and to administer CD orally and rectally in enemas.
Chlorine Dioxide is used for water purification, it is put into drinking water in minute quantities. 1 drop is enough to sterilise 1 litre of water. Its also used to bleach wood pulp and disinfect swimming pools.
Put simply, its bleach.
It was in one of these groups that I came upon a 21 year old Autistic man from Germany asking advice on CD use. He was advised by an admin named that he had already been told CD could cure him. The man in question was seeking help for what he believes are side “symptoms of autism,candida.” His symptoms, he says, are “brain fog and exhaustion.”
I messaged the poster and begged him not to continue using it. I told him that I too am Autistic and sent him links and videos to prove CD is bleach. Thankfully he listened and I went on to add him to
my support group.
I asked him a set of questions and have put his answers as given.
- May I ask your diagnosis?
- Where did you hear of CD?
- Internet, mainly several MMS groups.
- Where did you buy it from?
- From a chemicals online shop, sodium chlorite 25% and HCl 4%
- Who advised you on it and told you it would work?
- First time in a german mms group, many advocates, they said it could even cure autism
- What effect did it have?
- . Nothing positive. But i had to throw up just at the thought of having to take it
- How many drops did you take?
- . From 3x 1drop daily to 3x 8drops
- How often did you take them?
- Once in the morning, 2times at night
- Would you ever advise use of CD for autism?
- It had no positive effect on me. I definitely wont ever take that disgusting stuff again
- In your opinion did speaking to me help you decide to stop taking CD?
To me this is a success story and the young man in question promised to go and seek medical advice. He will also be asking his doctor for further tests and looking into Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
There are so many more autistic children and adults being abused which is why we need to get legislation in first the UK and then rest of Europe against the sale, promotion and use of Chlorine Dioxide bleach as a cure for autism.
Please sign the attached petition and complete the survey I worked on with The Westminster Autism Commission on fake cures and treatments.